PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PASSENGER TRANSPORT SERVICE.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The purchase of the ticket implies the acceptance of the following conditions in force this 2022.
For further information or clarification, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Online payment is made through the secure gateway STRIPE, please check with your bank that the payment has been made correctly, otherwise please contact us.
2. EXCHANGING THE VOUCHER
In order to board, you will need to download the boarding tickets which have a QR code and you will find the link on the voucher that you will receive in your mailbox. If you are unable to download the tickets, you can still collect your boarding ticket by showing your booking number and personal identification at any of our information points and ticket offices.
These are located at:
+ CENTRAL OFFICE link to Google Maps: visit our central office
C/ Sant Elm, 5, 17480 - Roses
+ ROSES CENTRE - ROSES BOX OFFICE link to Google Maps: Roses Centre Box Office
Avda. Rhodes at number 139 on the seafront promenade, close to the beach.
+ SANTA MARGARITA BOX OFFICE Ticket Office link to Google Maps: Santa Margarida Ticket Office
Avda. de la Bocana s/n in the Bocana of the Port of Santa Margarita.
3. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Passengers must be present at the boat departure time at least 15 minutes before the estimated departure time of the circuit. This is a passenger transport service. Showing up late and not being able to board the boat does not entitle the passenger to claim a refund of the purchase price.
Excursions may be delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- Excursions may be altered in their route or cancelled in their entirety, for meteorological reasons, if the captain deems it necessary and/or for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Seats are NOT numbered. On round-trip tours, the ticket does not give you the right to claim the same seat on the return journey as you had on the outward journey.
- This is a boat or catamaran service with bar service and smoking areas on the main deck at the bow. These areas are properly signposted and equipped with ashtrays. Smoking is strictly forbidden outside these areas.
- It is forbidden to throw any kind of waste, cigarette butts or any other object into the sea.
- It is forbidden to dive into the water, except:
o -In the circuits with bathing, in which it will be possible to jump into the sea at the time indicated by the crew. Access to the sea is only allowed through the stern slides or the stern side doors, never overboard or through any other area not indicated for this purpose. The company shall not be held responsible for more serious injuries or accidents caused by this reason.
o - In the event of evacuation and at the time indicated by the crew.
o - In the event of an accident in which the crew has not been able to provide for an orderly evacuation.
4. CHILDREN AND MINORS
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by their mother, father, guardian or tutor, or if not, by a duly accredited adult in possession of the express authorisation signed by the person responsible for the minor.
ATTENTION: In the circuits with bathing, at the time of bathing, our crew acts as lifeguards, not as police. Our staff is duly trained and qualified for this task. Neither the company nor the crew will be responsible for the behaviour of other passengers.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AND MONITORED AT ALL TIMES BY THE ADULT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD.
The company reserves the right to ask you to sign a waiver of liability.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CIRCUITS WITH SWIMMING TIME.
PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE REST OF THE CIRCUITS.
- CATS, FERRETS AND OTHER SMALL PETS
o They must always travel in their carrier.
They must always travel on a leash.
They must travel documented and properly insured.
o If they are aggressive, PDD (Potentially Dangerous Dogs) or you have doubts that they may bite, they must:
§ They must wear a muzzle and be properly restrained from the beginning of boarding until the end of the service.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU FORESEE THAT YOUR PETS MAY NEED TO DRINK WATER DURING THE JOURNEY. DRINKING WATER AND WATER TROUGHS FOR PETS ARE AVAILABLE ON BOARD.
6. FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and beverages not purchased on board are permitted, with the exception of alcoholic beverages, which are prohibited on board.
7. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
The company reserves the right to refuse admission to any passenger who shows clear signs of drunkenness or is under the influence of narcotic drugs, and will be denied boarding without the right to complain or a refund.
8. CANCELLATION OF DEPARTURES
The company reserves the right to cancel, change or cancel for any reason that does not allow the departure of a tour.
ALL DEPARTURES WILL BE MADE WITH A MINIMUM OF 25 PASSENGERS. IF THIS MINIMUM IS NOT REACHED, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE TOUR.
9. CANCELLATION AND REFUND RIGHTS
You have the right to cancel your ticket and to a full refund of the purchase price from the time of payment until 14 days have elapsed.
After these 14 days and up to 24 hours before the departure of the tour, the company gives you the right to change your ticket for a different date and / or tour of equal or lesser amount, returning the difference or for one of equal or greater amount paying the difference.
You can make this change at our information and sales points which you will find indicated in section 2 of this compilation of conditions.
No refunds will be given and no changes will be accepted after the departure date of the tour.
In the event of cancellation due to weather conditions, lack of the minimum fare or for reasons beyond our control, the company reserves up to 10 days to refund the amount of the purchase, from the time the passenger requests the return of your purchase.
10. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the right according to the law 3/2018 of December 5th to access, consult, correct or cancel your personal data. The company reserves 15 days to make effective the cancellation of the same.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Your data are confidential and we protect them, we will only use your personal data to contact you to notify you of any changes to your booking.
Personal data will never be used for commercial purposes without your consent and will certainly not be passed on or sold to third parties.
12. MAP OF THE LOCATION OF OUR BOARDING POINTS.
ATTENTION: WE DO NOT EMBARK IN THE PORT OF ROSES, DO NOT GO TO THE PORT OR YOU MAY MISS YOUR BOAT.
Entrance to the breakwater in the centre, just in front of the Escalam restaurant. Crossroads where Rambla de Ginjolers and Avinguda de Rhodes meet.
Santa Margarida breakwater at the mouth of the Port of Santa Margarida without number.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US.